After suffering with a sinus infection all week I think I'm finally starting to feel better and having a little more energy.
I need to get to work packing up the townhouse again. I think we are going this afternoon to sign another contract with Meritage for 506 White Oak Pointe. I'm a little nervous about everything going through.
Tomorrow I'm adding a new job to the schedule. I think it will be nice at this office and I'm a little excited and nervous. As much as I love things at YPS I just think sometimes their demands are unreasonable for the pay they want to deliver. Sometimes, I think they are just plain unreasonable. lol I hate being micromanaged and all the girl gossip gets old. It's new drama every day. Hopefully, this new office will be low key and like a breath of fresh air.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Feeling Better
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment