That was the name of our kids' Christmas program. I had the BEST time. Autumn video taped, so give me a few days...look out youtube. My mom hopefully got some good pics and I will post them as soon as I get them from her.
I forgot how much I enjoyed theatre. Even though I only had a few lines in a skit designed for kids; it was so much fun. I just love the entire process. I love the flexibility we have there. We wrote our own lines, did our blocking and costumes...it just made it THAT much more fun when the audience was laughing at our jokes, or kids were coming up to us after and commenting on the funny parts.
My hair defied gravity! Cindy's did too! lol
Oh, and kids came up to me after to hug me and get their picture taken with me. That was the best part...thinking that kids will remember these fun times at church. When I grew up just about the only thing I did at church was Vacation Bible School. Do you know what I remember the most? Having snow cones. lol It might sound trivial, but those snow cones were a big part of me getting to know Jesus.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Dig that Crazy Christmas!
Posted by Aimée at 10:11 PM
Labels: weekend fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment