CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Saddened

Funny thing happens when you are TTC. You hear more stories along the way about other people and their TTC struggles. I don't know if it's just God's way of guiding you, or your friends are just more adept to share because they know you bring a heart of compassion to the subject.

My childhood best friend just lost her niece. Her brother and sister in law were expecting their first child. They conceived through IVF and this is something they both really worked at and wanted for so long. I have only met the mom once or twice, but my heart is just aching for her.

2 comments:

Char said...

A tragedy, I will pray.

It is amazing how many people come out of the woodwork to share their similar stories.

Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

i read this earlier in doops but still so sad...