Today was nice. We had a much needed break in doing 'house stuff''. It's all busy work right now anyways. I'm glad to be in the contract phase and not having to shine my sink and mirror every day before I leave. Living in a staged home is exhausting. Always wondering if you raised the blinds for people to catch a water view, did you leave your cereal bowl in the sink, did you put away that book you were reading...
Jamie got back from out of town and I think we had some pretty well timed baby making. I think the Wheat Germ Oil and Omega 3 Oil made me ovulate a little later than normal. Maybe it will be a good thing.
My friend's teenage daughter was telling me how she wanted to adopt two baby girls one day and name them Coraline and Wednesday. lol She's such a cute girl. She asked me what I wanted baby wise and I told her I would be happy either way. She said, "no, really...what do you want?" I guess she was not expecting me to say either way I would be happy. When I was her age I didn't even think I wanted kids.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Time to Relax
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope that your plan this month worked out! I can't wait to see your new house, when do you think you will be able to move in?
I believe everything will fall into place now Aimee, you very much deserve all your desires.
Post a Comment