CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

125 Beats Per Minute


What a fabulous heartbeat, PRAISE GOD! I could see it just flickering so fast right away. I could hear the swish, swish, swish of MY BABY. My baby, inside me. It took everything in me not to break down and cry right there on the sonogram table.

With the brown spotting I'm still at a 20% chance for miscarriage and have a refill script for progesterone. The level was good (33).

Something did show up out of level on my thyroid screening, so they took another vial of blood for a full range.

As far as my doctor is concerned the symptoms I have (sore breasts, fatigue, nausea) are good. I of course was concerned they come and go and he said that can happen.

Today was kind of a bad day for nausea and fatigue. I worked through it and as always was happy to have it since it's a sign things are going well.


0 comments: