I have thoughts swirl around all the time. I think about blogging them, but I don't. It's weird, but I think after much prayer I know why. By writing it down it's real. It's a record. I can look back at it and remember how I felt at that moment and sometimes I don't want to remember these feelings. I want to just wake up and pretend it's all a dream. Something that never happened.
By all accounts life is good. Jamie and I are sailing smoothly...minus the occasional hiccup every couple finds themselves in. After a year and a half I am finally in my permanent home. I have a sweet little puppy that makes me smile. My depression meds are working and I am considering talking to the MD about weaning off of them.
Still, I don't blog. These thoughts swirl, and I leave them there. I should let it out, but I hold in the pieces and pray I see the full puzzle picture soon.
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
The Thing About Blogging
Posted by Aimée at 8:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I totally understand what you are saying. I have SO many things that I would NEVER blog about because I would hate to revisit them. But then there are other things that I WANT to remember. Things you don't write in a baby book or take a picture of-a funny little something somebody said or did. THESE are the things I like to blog about. Your blog can be anything you want it to be!
I continue to pray for you guys and I know your puzzle soon will be solved. Love you!
It's all understandable.
I completely get it. 100%. I never, EVER go back and reread any of my blog. I was hanging by a thread when I first wrote it, so why in the world would I want to relive those memories? There have been many-a-post that never got posted... I just couldn't handle other people knowing, but I HAD to get it out and on virtual paper.
Oh, and the meds probably helped me too! LOL.
Post a Comment