CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Plan

I talked to the nurse at Dr. Irwin's office. He wants me to try iui 3 times before he refers me to a reproductive endocrinologist (RE).

I'm not sure what I really want to do. I go back and forth. Part of me wants to do three iui in a row, but another part of me really wants to relax and try every other cycle on our own. I mentioned both to Jamie and he did not really give any feedback. I'm hoping we can talk about it more this weekend.

I will not go see the RE until after we are moved into the house. It's really just too much. Right now I want to just stick with Dr. Irwin. I trust him, he's been my doctor for 11 years and the guy knows his stuff. They don't let just anyone be Chief.

1 comments:

Char said...

Holy Cow... it's been a long time since I've read your blog... when I switched browsers, I forgot to add your blog to my bookmarks. Sorry.

You know what I'm gonna say about the TTC....

just do what feels right, listen to your heart, go with your gut feeling.

I love you Aimee... and His Plan will be revealed.