Well, I'm still spotting and it's increased. I also have a low back ache. The doctor said when I'm not at work to just put my feet up as much as possible.
The results from Wednesday's blood work said my progesterone was good and my hcg was only 14, but that's acceptable for now. The important thing will be what today's blood work reveals. I'm praying that the numbers are above 60. They are supposed to double every 24 hours. I'm handing it over to God because there really isn't anything I can do about it. Nothing I do or don't do can change a single thing.
I had a great first day at the new office. Super nice doctor and staff. Very low key. There doesn't appear to be any drama and that's a refreshing change of pace. Ten bucks say tomorrow is a mad house at my other office. Plus, the new office listens to KSBJ!! whoo hooo
Monday, January 4, 2010
Still Spotting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment