CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

603

That's an excellent number for hcg to be at for 4 weeks! It didn't double, but I'm at the level that a person should be at for 5 weeks gestation. whoooo hooo!!!!

I've had some back ache concentrated on the left side and some bloated/pinching feelings on the left side.

Sadly, I just cannot help myself. I keep checking for spotting every time I wipe, but I know that's just the devil telling me lies and I need to just be happy I'm here and enjoy this pregnancy.

The first ultrasound appointment is March 30th at 1pm and I'm super excited to see and hear the heart beat.

oh, and we stumbled upon a nick name. lol Klondike. What would you do ooo oo for a Klondike bar? We're dorks. We know this and embrace our dork-hood.

0 comments: