CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Good News

HCG is 208
Progesterone is 47.5

Both are good, but the real insight will happen with tomorrow's blood work. Praying for HCG in 400s and steady progesterone.

I had a tiny bit of brown spotting this morning, so I'm taking it easy.

Love, love, love the new Doctor's office. His assistant, Tisha, is a GOD send. When I started crying about the spotting and wanting to get in sooner she was so calm, and it calmed me. When she shared about how she's still not a mom after five losses and she *really* understood how I felt. I am totally bringing her chocolate to my first appointment. ha ha.

Well, I'm just going to try to relax and if I'm not at work I'm going to chill out on the sofa.

1 comments:

Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

i agree just relax and wait for this baby to get here. because she IS coming.

SHE.

maybe TWO she's :)