Most of my allergies cleared up after I had sinus surgery a few years ago. Because Jamie still suffers from allergies too we are careful to vacuum and change the sheets way more often than normal people do. That's also one of the reasons we didn't get another kitty after Keoni passed. As much as he and I both LOVE cats they just make us miserable....And I mean LOVE. I've never met a man that loves cats more than Jamie. It's one of the things I love about him.
Before I even knew I was pregnant I was sneezing daily and feeling some post nasal drip. Now that I know I'm pregnant I'm waking up with itchy, stuffy nose. Apparently, hormones can cause this. I think I'm going to try the good old faithful Neil Med Sinus Rinse before I do anything else. S0 far, they are not bad enough that I want to start taking Benadryl.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Allergies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment