Well, my first ultrasound appointment got moved up to next Tuesday at 10:15am. Hcg was at 9598!! Based on last week's number and the rule that hcg doubles every 48 hours I'm over almost 3k! whooo hooo There has been a lot of "twin talk" from my fertility support group. Funny stuff. Most of the ladies that had blood work done at 5 weeks had numbers closer to 3k or 4k.
I'm hoping to see the heart beat, but understand that 6weeks is early for an ultrasound and I'm not going to be disappointed if it's not yet visible. I'm excited that Jamie is going to the appointment...this should be a lot more fun than the last couple of times he's watched me get an ultrasound.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Ultrasound Appointment
Posted by Aimée at 6:58 PM
Labels: hcg, Jamie, ultrasound
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment