CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Even Keel

So, I finally feel like the dust is settling a little.

Yesterday I had some physical pain that felt like a lot of pressure, but thankfully it's almost gone. I just didn't expect to be hurting a week later.

The hormones must be leveling out because I'm not nearly as emotional. I am bracing myself for a melt down tomorrow. *sigh* I know...it sounds stupid. I just think if I expect it I can pray about it and it will be okay.

It's funny because all last week my girls were emailing, calling and checking on me and I just wanted to be alone. Today some kind of page flipped in my mind and I felt lonely and had to call girls until someone finally answered. I know...pathetic.

My mom's okay...she has arthritis in her neck, an infection in her lung and high cholesterol.

As far as the house goes...only time will tell. I did pick out a bad ass lone star door today.

3 comments:

Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

you didn't call me! i would have answered :) xo

Char said...

1) Why didn't you call me?
2) I'm happy to hear your mom's heart is ok.
3) NEED to see the Lone Star door!

Joy said...

love you Ms Aimee!! Can't wait to see the star!! Glad your Mom is OK.