So, there was no heart beat at today's sonogram. He looked and looked. I have the best doctor and nurse in the world. They held me while I cried.
Baby measured right on. 8w6d. He said it must have stopped beating in the last 24 hours. I heard it last night about 7pm, so he was right on. I think I just want to do the D and C and get it over with. Two months of healing before we can try again.
This feels surreal. I don't understand. One ectopic, one natural miscarriage, one missed miscarriage.
God, I know you promise to take me THROUGH the valley. you will not leave me here. Amen.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Heavy Heart
Posted by Aimée at 8:30 PM
Labels: D and C, heart beat, LOSS, sono, TTC Prayer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
God will get you through this. I'm praying heavily for you and while I don't understand and don't accept this I know there will be healing. Love you tons.
Aimee, my heart aches for you. God will not leave you in this valley. I am sending tons of prayers. Love you.
Aimee I love you so much and words can't express how I feel. Grasp on to your faith. Well be here for whatever you need.--sydni
Aimee, I am sending lots of prayers and hugs your way. I admire your strength. This is just not fair. Love, Jill
Aimee & Jamie I'm so sorry. There are no words to comfort you. I love you & I'm praying for your comfort & healing. I'm just so very sorry.
Laura
So sorry Aimee :( I just don't believe it yet and I am sure you feel the same. I am praying for a miracle - your blessing is already a planned gift from God.
Aimee I am in tears for you. I am praying for you and Jamie for comfort, that you will feel God's arms wrapped around you, holding you close.
Aimee, I'm at a loss of words of how hard this day must have been. Just know that God is always looking over you.
Love you,
Joy
I can't stop thinking about Aimee.
Aimee, I am so sorry. Saying lots of prayers for you and Jamie. We love you so much.
Karen
Post a Comment