CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Well Woman

The visit went well...excluding the panic attack. Popped a xanax on the way home.

The doctor is so nice. He even asked how Jamie was dealing with the loss.

Soooo, I had blood work today. Crossing my fingers it's negative. If it is, then I can take an hpt after my November cycle and start TTC if that is negative.  A little freaked about that. Cannot breathe.

4 comments:

Amie said...

Sending you a BIG virtual hug. XO

Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

I already told you what I had to say but I just wanted to say love you and hugs here too :)

Melissa said...

BREATHE! Its going to be alright. HUGE hugs!!

Mom 2 D and T said...

1. I love you.
2. Everything is going to be ok, it has to be. November sounds great.
3. Xanax is a good friend when you need it.
4. I love you again. :)